The Agenda accessible below sets out how Cambridgeshire County Council intends to spend £500-£600k updating all their fixed speed cameras to digital.
But the details and the claims they make for the effectiveness of the existing camera demonstrates only that they do not understand their own data or how to analyse it.
The other documents provide the all the data to 2101 and explain how to analyse it properly, providing graphs showing clearly that they cameras cause more collisions and injuries than they prevent.
Continuing to operate cameras and spending up to £600k when there is every reason to believe that doing so will lead to more deaths and injuries than would otherwise occur must surely be breaches of Duty of Care and Health and Safety regulations.
- Cambridgeshire camera Agenda .pdf
- Cambridgeshire data as published .xls
- Cambridgeshire data, edited .xls
- First Protest to Cambridgeshire .pdf
- Second Protest to Cambridgeshire . pdf
- Cambridgeshire rejects evidence .pdf
- Cambs PIC + FSC Stats19 + RACF - Data
- Cambs PIC + FSC Stats19 + RACF - Graphs
- Article in Local Transport Today